Newest Perl Version [was Re: [] Perl Graphics -]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Thu Apr 8 06:04:35 PDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 14:52, Offer Kaye wrote:
> > Also - which version of Perl do you recommend we should upgrade to?
> 5.8.0

Actually, I strongly recommend one upgrades to 5.8.3, as it is the newest
version. It has less bugs than 5.8.0 and doesn't suffer from the hash
function complexity attack that Perl 5.8.0 and earlier versions suffered

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at