[Israel.pm] Book requests.

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Thu Apr 1 00:37:35 PST 2004

Thomas Maier wrote:

>Hi All,
>I didn't receive any book request for tomorrow's meeting.
>Is that because:
>1. You're afraid of Shlomi and his "book review regime" ?
>2. You stopped reading books at this point because you're smart enough ?
>3. You're doing well now and finally you can buy any book you want ?
>4. There are no interesting books in our library. Not even one.

5. I don't know how to read, you insensitive clod!

>Anyway if you're still planning to do it - do it today.
>Anyone who's going to return book tomorrow - please, write
>review even if it'll be short and boring.

I'll be returning "Data Munging with Perl", but I won't have time to
write a review today.
I'll write something short soon, hopefully even during the weekend/passover.
Generally I think the book's well written, it just didn't introduce me
to anything really new.
On the other hand, if you're not familiar with Perl and you need to dive
into some ugly data, this book will explain how.

Is Shlomo ever going to return the Mason book? :)
I would like to borrow it, otherwise, if no one asked for it before me,
I would like to borrow Practical mod_perl.

  --Yuval