[Perl] YAPC Sponsorship give-away presents

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Fri Apr 18 07:58:40 PDT 2003

Further suggestion:
Don't schedule time for the auction, but get people to register their
choices & bids in a computer (probably running a Web browser+server, with
perl modules).  The computer will display the running prices of the
donated items, and allow people to place higher bids anytime they want to.

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Ido Trivizki wrote:

> I'm for an auction, but with left over money going to either Israel.pm or
> the perl foundation.

                                             --- Omer
I may be affiliated in any way.