[Perl] ActiveState sponsoring YAPC::Israel::2003

Lee Goddard home at LeeGoddard.com
Fri Apr 11 02:42:45 PDT 2003

Hi Georges,

On Friday, April 11, 2003 at 10:18:37 AM, you wrote:
GEO> I have a small question.
GEO> Is there any way for compiling the perl script into a
GEO> single executable file

ActiveState.com Perl Development Kit has a compiler
that'll do the job; IndigoStar.com has a similar,
cheaper thing.

GEO> and if possible give me a hint on how can I create nice
GEO> GUI for executable Win32 applications written in PERL?

The Win32::GUI module does this, if you don't want to
use Perl Tk. I've had problems compiling Perl Tk with
both "compilers" above, but basic Tk apps do compile.

Lee