[Perl] Perl course in Haifa

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Sep 29 12:32:48 PDT 2002

Shlomo Yona wrote:
> Hello.
>
> After Sukot I will start teaching in Haifa a Perl
> course, from the very basics (3-4 first lectures
> which will probably take place within the first
> one or two weeks of the course) then moving to
> a once-a-week lecture every week a different topic such as:

Shlomo,

good luck,

though a bit late but I have added a link to your site from the
http://www.perl.org.il/courses.html page.
I hope you'll tell us how were your lectures and maybe you'll also give
them at other locations too and/or this will encourage other people at
other universities to give a quick Perl course.

We might want to consider giving them during the PM group meetings so it
will encourage newcommers to the meetings.

regards
-- Gabor