[Perl] Next Perl lecture - sort

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Wed Sep 25 01:24:12 PDT 2002

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> sort is great idea and for me 3/10 is OK even though I thought about
> 10/10. Naturally my preference is TA, or Modiin :-)
> Anyone else has an opinion regarding the date and the place or are we
> going to decide with Shlomo ?

I am easy with both 3/10 and 10/10 - you can make up your mind on which is
better - just let me know ASAP.

I prefer Haifa (same place as last meeting) - but I'll compromise for
Raz systems, Modiin is not a possibility for me on Thursdays (not
these two Thursdays anyway).

> Regarding sort, look at Perl 5.8 as sort has changed there. Now it is
> another sorting implemented but the details I leave as an exercise for
> you :-)
> You should also look at the sort module so we can talk about differences
> between Perl 5.6 and 5.8 !

Thanks.
I'll tell you all about it on the lecture.

I'd also like to know (after you collet the acks) how many people are attending.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
http://cs.haifa.ac.il/~shlomo/