[Perl] 5 day intensive perl intro course

Hershel Safer hsafer at zetiq.com
Wed Sep 18 05:24:26 PDT 2002

There is the possibility of a five day intensive (Sunday through
Thursday, 9:00 - 16:00) "Introduction to Perl" course being offered in
the Rehovot area.  It would be approximately half lectures and half
hands-on exercises on the computer, with the instructor present to help.
The cost would be $650 per student if they can get at least nine
students.  I am interested in sending one of my employees who is new to
programming.  Any interest from other folks in the Shfela?

Hershel