[Perl] "Reply-To" Munging

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at technion.ac.il
Mon Sep 9 10:56:02 PDT 2002

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Gaal Yahas wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 10:25:33PM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> > ps.
> > Worse than this decision, I am using mailman which is written in Phyton !
> > :-)
>
> Worse than it being written in Python is its sending out cleartext
> passwords unsolicited at predictable times!
> :-)

My permanent rant about mailman is its inability to unsubscribe by email
(you have to know the password). It is probably the only decent mailing
list manager that does not allow mail authentication for unsubscription.

Furthermore, it does not allow me to initiate a password change by mail.

--
Tzafrir Cohen
mailto:tzafrir at technion.ac.il
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir