[Perl] "Reply-To" Munging

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Mon Sep 9 12:25:33 PDT 2002

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> Hello, Perl Mongers.
>
> I didn't really want to write anything to this list until I have a good
> chance to, but it forces the Reply-To: header. :-) I think it's not good.
>
>   http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

And here is the article that explains why it is a good idea :-)

  http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

In any case one has to decide between the two approaches
and I have decided in favor of the Reply-To: going to the list.

After all this is what a dictator is for....

-- Gabor
ps.
Worse than this decision, I am using mailman which is written in Phyton !
:-)