[Perl] Learning Perl

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Mon Sep 9 08:30:10 PDT 2002

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> I don't have Haifa friends that I may recommend your course to.
> But I want to express my respect to you for willing to start a "free"
> course. I hope you will succeed. Maybe, if I start to work in University
> (there is a possibility), I may be of some help to you.
>
> We will meet on Thursday for the first time. :)

Thanks for your kind words.

I hope I can do it well - and that it inspires more of us to
have such "free" courses (not just in Perl) for the benefit of
the rest of the computer users. We will all benefit from sharing
knowledge. This is my small way of contributing.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
http://cs.haifa.ac.il/~shlomo/