[Perl] Learning Perl

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:09:08 PDT 2002

On 09 Sep 2002 16:14:29 +0300, Shlomo Yona wrote:

> The lectures will be held probably weekly at Haifa university and
> will be open to "scholars" :-)
>
> I suppose that having a "free" course in Perl might sound bad to some
> of the people on this mailing list, as they teach such courses as a
> living, but instead of "being angry at me" think of it as a service
> to the Perl community, as I believe not many people have had the chance
> to see what Perl is all about and these people will probably not spend
> money for a course, yet they will happily join a free course.

Hello, Shlomo.

I don't have Haifa friends that I may recommend your course to.
But I want to express my respect to you for willing to start a "free"
course. I hope you will succeed. Maybe, if I start to work in University
(there is a possibility), I may be of some help to you.

We will meet on Thursday for the first time. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.