[Perl] Learning Perl

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Mon Sep 9 09:52:04 PDT 2002

Hi Shlomo,

I think it is a  very good idea though as I recall
Shlomi Fish has some similar thing going on on Haifux.
Am I right ?

Anyway I, as a Perl teacher don't think that this is a bad idea,
I also thought of doing something similar but luckyly I don't
have the time for it now :-)
Also I don't think that the same people would attend your course
as would attend mine. I am catering more for the corporate customers
that want to get the whole course in a few days on site.

So I am not "angry at you" , I am just going to arrange that
- as an old friend of mine put - you will have more ears than
teeth next time we meet ;-)

Anyway I have slides created for a 32-40 hours introductory
session of Perl that you could use if you like it for you
classes. It has examples and exercises with solutions in it.

regards
-- Gabor