[Perl] A Lecture about WebMetaLanguage Instead

Shlomi Fish shlomif at vipe.stud.technion.ac.il
Sun Sep 8 19:05:52 PDT 2002

Hi!

I'm not sure I would be able to prepare the lecture about LM-Solve on
time. However, I have a half-ready lecture about WebMetaLanguage, which is
a tool for creating static HTML pages, which is partially based on Perl. I
intended to give it to the forum of the Haifa Linux Club anyways, so I
might as well give it to the Perl folks beforehand.

Now: regarding the next lecture on Thursday: I will only be able to attend
if someone gives me a ride home to Tel-Aviv afterwards. Note that I'll
have a backpack and a large bag with me.

Shlomi Fish        shlomif at vipe.technion.ac.il
Home E-mail:       shlomif at iglu.org.il