[Perl] Meeting on 12th September in Haifa

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Sun Sep 1 04:31:36 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone.

As the local orginizer, I would like to give you some additional information.
Gabor, please add this information to the "meeting page". Thanks.

How to get to the University of Haifa:
--------------------------------------
For directions and transport information you can use the following link
http://multimedia.haifa.ac.il/transportation/html_eng/index.html

There is plenty of parking space in the afternoon for those of you who
come by car.

How to get to the class once you're in the university:
In front of the "shopping avenue" there are 4 new buildings.
You need to enter at the "Education" building take the elavator
to the 5th floor, than walk towards the 3rd building up to room
502. Alternatively, you can ask the guard at the entrance how to
room 3-502. Hopefully, signs pointing to the location of the class
will be put.

Our host is

	The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation Institute
	for Interdisciplinary Applications of Computer Science (C.R.I.)
			http://www.cri.haifa.ac.il/

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il