[Perl] meeting on 12th September in Haifa

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Sep 1 05:52:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

I am back from my trip to Hungary and happy to announce that
finally I wrote a few lines about our last meeting nearly 2 month ago.
(The picuters are still waiting)
see www.perl.org.il

Even happier to tell you that the next Perl mongers meeting will be held
on the 12th of September, (next week) in Haifa.
It is in Haifa partially because the guys who came to the meeting from
Haifa asked to held a meeting there but I selected this meeting to be
held there in a very selfish manner though, as I'll be in Haifa at a customer
that day so for me it is very convinient.

Details you can find on www.perl.org.il as ususal.
In short: this time I'll talk about the game of chomp....
You know, as in

chomp $x;

For those who live in the center, I'll go by car and I can offer a
ride for up to 4 people in my car on the way back. Preference will be
given to those who live on my way home.

reagrds
-- Gabor