[Perl] time/date differences

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Thu Oct 31 06:20:13 PST 2002

Shlomo Yona wrote:

> The input is produced by a unix oneliner:
>
> 	find SOMEDIR -type f -iname "*.c" -exec ls -ltr {} \;
>
> SOMEDIR in this case was 1/

though this might be not related to what you need but I guess it does
not hurt to much mentioning.
you have a script called find2perl that takes a arguments exactly like
find and produces a perl script that does the same.

It should work like this:

find2perl SOMEDIR -type f -iname "*.c" -exec ls -ltr {} \;  > my.pl

but now when I tried it it did not work.

I guess I should check why not but in any case you might wan to look
at File::Find for it or at man find2perl

regards