[Perl] meeting location on 7th of November

Shlomi Fish shlomif at vipe.stud.technion.ac.il
Thu Oct 31 05:01:08 PST 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Thanks to their support we'll have our next Perl Meeting
> at Interbit ( http://www.interbit.co.il/ )
>
> <plug>
> where I have just finished teaching a 4-day Fundamentals of Perl class
> and where you should send your fellow Perl students.
> </plug>
>
> More details are on the web as usual.
> send your RSVP (btw does anyone know what is RSVP stand for ?) to me.
>

> Finally we'll have a projector for our presentations !
> Bring your laptop to show off !

As my father would probably frown upon me bringing our laptop (and since
it only carries Win98, which I can use but would rather not) I'll need a
computer of someone else.

What I need is:

1. Perl
2. A web-server that can serve static HTML pages.
3. A working graphical web-browser with good support for Cascading Style
Sheets. (Mozilla, Konq, MSIE, Opera, etc.)

TIA,

	Shlomi Fish