[Perl] Getting Linux

Oleg Kobets gwizard at clean-mail.net
Mon Oct 28 00:10:50 PST 2002

Hi, Vladi!

And to answer your question, you can do Apache + MySQL + other stuff on any of RedHat's or Mandrake's. However I would suggest getting Debian as it more appropriate to run server in a secure manner. (this is my opinion, please don't start flame wars) You can get Debian on www.debian.org . Of course it's free :-)

---
Oleg Kobets
Network Administrator
Breakthrough LTD.