[Perl] PCI [was YAPC::Israel ?]

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Oct 27 13:13:50 PST 2002

Shlomo Yona wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>

>>As a minimum what we need to do are the followings:
>>1) Organize the presentations
>

> What about some filtering of the content?
> Will you allow anyone to present anything?
> Won't there be at least some minimal filtering on
> the content to be presented there?

Sure I think there should be some filtering though I don't know how.
I guess we'll need to send a "Call for Papers" where people whoul would
like to present can send in their suggestions in terms of content and
length and then we should decide which once to pick. Of course assuming
we have enough to choose from.

(see the www.yapc.org site for such messages)

>>2) Setup a place
>

> I can try helping with that, if Haifa university is a place you'd consider.

we sould consider that too.