[Perl] Perl && www question

Yossi.Itzkovich at lightscapenet.com Yossi.Itzkovich at lightscapenet.com
Thu Oct 24 01:05:33 PDT 2002

Hi,

This is mainly a www question, but I want to implement it in Perl.

I work with Lotus Notes as mailer, but I want to do polling of the mailbox
from a script. There is a internet browser access to Notes, but when I get
to the site I have a popup with title "Enter Network Password"  and then I
have to give the user and password before going on.

Now to Perl ! How do I give these details to Perl ?
I  have managed to get to the URL, but I can't figure out how can I give
that data from a script.

Thanks for any help

Yossi