[Perl] merge DB problem

Yossi.Itzkovich at lightscapenet.com Yossi.Itzkovich at lightscapenet.com
Tue Oct 22 23:37:00 PDT 2002

 no necessarily  same N and not nnecessarily same records..

                      Shlomo Yona
                      <shlomo at cs.haifa         To:      perl at perl.org.il
                      .ac.il>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Perl] merge DB problem
                      perl-admin at perl.
                      org.il

                      10/23/2002 10:18
                      Please respond
                      to perl

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 Yossi.Itzkovich at lightscapenet.com wrote:

> I have two files with many records with the format  of :
>
> Name N
> valLine#1
> valLine#2
> valLine#N

If File1 and File2 both have 'Name N' can I assume that
they contain exactly the same records for Name?

Can I assume that if File1 and File2 both have 'Name' then
both are 'Name N'?

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il