[Perl] Book Review: Mastering Algorithms with Perl

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sat Oct 19 01:10:56 PDT 2002

Yevgeny Menaker wrote:
> Hi, Gabor!
>
> I contacte d my editor regarding PerlNET book and she said there is no
> problem to send a copy. Please, provide the name and mailing address for
> delievery.
>
> Yevgeny.

Thanks,

in the meantime I have already contacted the editor of Reuven and he
promised to send me some books already. You'll see the announcement here
when I receive the books. Currently I don't know which books did the
send.

BTW Do you know what is the relationship between New Riders and Prentice
Hall ? I saw books from the former listed in the serach engine of the
latter. Does NR belong to PH ?

... and what is Pearson Education ? I saw its name a New Riders book and
I received the Manning books from them.