[Perl] Changing meetings day

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Thu Oct 17 04:42:55 PDT 2002

There are several people (me included), who are interested only in the
mailing list, and would probably not bother to meet other perl mongers.

I probably can accommodate any meeting day, but on the other hand, I am
not sufficiently interested in coming to meetings.  So changing the
meeting day won't matter for me.

My advice is to keep it stable - eventually people, who are interested, do
adjust their calendars and become free at the meeting day - this is matter
of having few months' worth of patience.
                                             --- Omer