[Perl] books

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sat Oct 12 13:10:20 PDT 2002

Yevgeny Menaker wrote:
> Hi Gabor
> Can you add the "Programming Perl in the .NET Environment" book to the list?
> Here is the link to amazon to get more product details:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0130652067/qid=1034080300/sr=8
> -1/ref=sr_8_1/103-6960935-3667029?v=glance&n=507846
>
> Thanks, Yevgeny.
>

>>http://www.perl.org.il/books.html

The list on that page is a list of books that we have and can pass among
us (aka our library) so if you or your publisher donates one to the
group then I'll list it there.

That is regarding our library.

Regarding your book we should have a separate page about books and
articles published by our members.

Actually I am going to reorganize the site a bit but I need help from
others.

regards