[Perl] WebMetaLecture - a lecture about WebMetaLanguage - Finished

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Thu Oct 10 06:18:45 PDT 2002

> Check:
>
> http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/WebMetaLecture/
>
> WebMetaLanguage is a framework for generating static HTML pages, which
> uses Perl as one of its passes. Gabor, if you'd like me to give this
> lecture to the Israeli PM forum, please schedule me some time in the
> future.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish

Nice, but there was at least one problem that I could see.
In the final example site of example number 4:
http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/WebMetaLecture/rendered/frames/
the link of the current page in the non-framed version was bold, while in
the framed version the current page link was underlined- so the two versions
behave differently, even though I understood they were supposed to be the
same (except for the frame).
Other than that, looks really nice :-)

Offer Kaye