[Perl] Next Perl metting on 10.10 in Tel Aviv

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Mon Oct 7 04:39:19 PDT 2002

Hi ppl,

I am sorry that it took so long for me to arrenge this but finally we have
the place due to the generosity of Raz Information Systems
http://www.raz.co.il/ who provide us with the place to held the meeting.
See the location on their site.

So the next Perl meeting will be on 10.10 , this thursday in Tel Aviv.

We'll meet at 18:00
Shlomo Yona will talk about sort in Perl and I'll give a short book
review. (see details in a previous message from Shlomo) Shlomo, actually
you might want to resend it so people get interested)

I'll bring books with me that you can take home. I'll list all the books
on our web page along with the person who took it so we can track the
books. (See the list of books in a previous message)
Since then I have received two additional books from Manning:
Data Munging (which I read now, sorry guys :-)
and Extending and Embedding Perl.

I am going to update the details on http://www.perl.org.il/20021010.html
soon.

Please e-mail me if you intend to come so I can have an approximate head
count.

regards
-- Gabor