[Perl] 5 day intensive perl intro course

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Thu Oct 3 13:37:49 PDT 2002

Hershel Safer wrote:
> There is the possibility of a five day intensive (Sunday through
> Thursday, 9:00 - 16:00) "Introduction to Perl" course being offered in
> the Rehovot area.  It would be approximately half lectures and half
> hands-on exercises on the computer, with the instructor present to help.
> The cost would be $650 per student if they can get at least nine
> students.  I am interested in sending one of my employees who is new to
> programming.  Any interest from other folks in the Shfela?
>
> Hershel

Hershel,

though such a course is in a way a competition to my offering
(see http://www.pti.co.il/ ) I think it would be interesting to hear
more details about the possible course like who is giving it, what is in
the sylabus etc. If this is some regulary organized course I'd mention
it on the http://www.perl.org.il/courses.html page where I mention other
companies I know.

regards
-- Gabor