[Perl] recognizing symbolic links from windows

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Thu Oct 3 02:40:35 PDT 2002

Hmmm...,
If you're talking about viewing the links from Windows, take a look at:
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
If you need to create such links Under Windows, you can maybe use:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#junction

Finaly, a Perl solution for traversing a directory tree (including symbolic
links), which according to its documentation works also under Windows is:
http://www.xav.com/perl/lib/File/Find.html

Hope this helps :-)

Offer Kaye
Analog and Circuit Design Engineer