[Perl] meetings

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sat Nov 23 12:30:30 PST 2002

Just a reminder, the next meeting will be on the 12th of December
at the same location at Interbit. our website was updated with this
information.

Mark Veltzer will talk about Object Oriented Perl.

Mark, would you write a few words here about the level so maybe other
interested people will come too ?

-------------------
Regarding the meeting in January, I won't be in Israel,
so someone else should pick up the responsibility of
sending the calls and making sure there is a place to go to :-)
I'll ask Inerbit if they can host you even if I am not there
but even then you ask Oded at Raz if they can open their office for you.

We are looking for more people to give presentations. The meetings from
February are not filled yet.
We can also have 2 30-40 minutes presentations if someone does not want
to give a full hour.

regards