[Perl] Book Reviews: User Friendly and Oracle SQL*Plus

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Wed Nov 20 05:16:08 PST 2002

Thanks to the htmlizing of Offer I have added his review of
User Friendly to the web site and formatted mine as well.

In additional I uploaded a new book review of the
Oracle SQL*Plus booklet I received a week or two ago.

http://www.perl.org.il/bookreviews/

I am looking forward to receiving more reviews from the people who
took books.

Others who have read interesting books (not necessarily Perl) are
also welcome to send their own reviews (please use the HTML template
I have started to use)

regards
   Gabor

ps. I'll let you know when we receive more books.
ps2. If you would like to take one of our books from the
'library' please register in advance !