[Perl] Designing the Ultimate Presentation Tool

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Wed Nov 13 01:50:00 PST 2002

> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Shlomo Yona wrote:
>
> > > 9. Point by point formation. (like Gabor wanted)
> >
> > What is this?

See the first three slides in my presenation:
http://pti.co.il/talks/Presentation/author.html

now I had to create 3 separate html files with a lot of
duplicated text.

This is very powerful for giving presentations.
(less important in lectures but in the Fundamentals materials
I wanted to use them so I can ask questions in the middle of
a page and the reveal the answer in the same page just with the
next click. (now they are usually in (hint: solution)  format).