[Perl] Perl success stories

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sat Nov 9 14:31:17 PST 2002

Shlomi Fish wrote:
> I can give some personal success stories (like Perl helping me in my
> homework and stuff like that). I saw one such success story. Or I can give
> a detail of the successive success stories in my life.

Though I think what we are looking for is stories from various
corporations, organization, a newspaper ?, government offices ?,
armed forces ?

yours can be a good start. It would be important to write it in Hebrew.
Of course you can write it also in English and it would be even better
especially if you can get it posted on the O'Reilly site.

I'll try to find a way to get publicity for it but I think it will be a
lot stronger if it appeared on the O'Reilly site as well.

regards