[Perl] Perl Books

Yevgeny Menaker genmen at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Nov 9 12:02:17 PST 2002

The rules of taxes are quite simple (according Israeli customs).
You won't be charged any tax if the cost of the books doesn't exceed 40$.
Nut you have nothing to worry, even if you pay for you books more than 40$ -
the sender usually specifies low cost of the book in the declaration.

For further information you can apply to customs. The phones are in te
bottom of the following Web page:
http://www.mof.gov.il/customs/doar1.htm

good luck!

Yevgeny.