[Perl] URGENT help needed in advertising us and our meetings

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Tue Nov 5 02:29:03 PST 2002

before every meeting I try to advertise the meeting and with that our
group in several places. I ususally send mails to the various linux
groups in Israel and place an article on www.iglu.org.il but I
need some help in the other locations, specially in the heberew onces.

There are quite a number of discussion forums I know of and probably a
lot more that I don't know. I need the help of someone who could
post a message on these forums either one time now or on a regular basis
before every meeting. (or someone who volunteers to write a script that
will do the posting !)

This time it is urgent as we are getting close to the meeting on thursday.

here is the list of site I know where someone should post a note:

www.ynet.co.il   programmers of linux forum
www.tapuz.co.il   linux forum
www.nana.co.il linux programmers forum

The text should include