[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

gklein gklein at barak-online.net
Sun Nov 3 12:26:07 PST 2002

The next Q+A at http://perl.oreilly.com/usage/faq.html is:

Q: I want to design a T-shirt with the camel on it. Do I need to get
your permission?

A: Yes. But we're willing to make allowances for those of you who have
creative ideas and want to do something fun for your friends. So, if the
lifetime print run of the T-shirt design is less than 100, you may
consider permission automatically granted. For larger print runs, please
ask first. We promise to answer quickly!

So I guess it shouldn't be a problem to use the real camel at all (if it
will be less then 100).

Gil