[Perl] downloading ppm modules

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Nov 3 11:04:28 PST 2002

Hershel Safer wrote:
> I am running ActiveState Perl 5.6.1 (build 633) on Win2k, with various
> extensions added via PPM (Perl Package Manager, version 3.0.1).  I would
> now like to run some of my programs on other computers in the company,
> which means not only installing Perl on those computers, but also
> remembering which extensions I have installed and intalling them on the
> other computers as well.

Though I cannot answer yor question but I have another one:
How can I download the files that are located on the ppm server(s) ?

For example I want to make sure that even next year I'll be able
to find the same version of certain module. Of course I can do it
with the modules as they are on CPAN but how can I do it with the onces
installed by ppm ?

-- Gabor