[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Sun Nov 3 03:47:10 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 01:45:30PM +0200, Shlomo Yona wrote:
> Still - they did not buy the rights for using it in the context of Perl, as
> they did with the Camel. So, using the Praying Mantis, we don't really need
> their permission.

Excuse me? Nobody bought any such thing, if only because nobody can
sell that. You are free to use the word camel, as well as paintings
and pictures of it, in any context that you like. Unless, of course,
the particular picture you want to use is restricted by copyright,
as is the O'Reilly Perl logo.

--
Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org> <g.yahas at reading.ac.uk>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/ http://gaal.forum2.org/