[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Nov 3 05:03:19 PST 2002

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Offer Kaye wrote:

> As someone else pointed out previously, a "gamal shlomo" is a Praying
> Mantis, not a grasshoper. So while the play-on-words of the name might be
> nice, I'm not sure I'd like a picture of a Praying Mantis on my shirt-
> consider this picture for example:
> http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2154.html
>
> Yuck!

I knew I was wrong :--0 I just wanted to check if you are listening :---()

Anyway I searched again, now for
Praying Mantis
on the Google Images search tool and there were quite  few nice
pictures.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Praying+Mantis&sa=N&tab=wi

e.g.
http://users.sinewave.com/sherdyl/ilustrat/mantis.htm

so if there is no religious feelings agains the animal I'd still like it.

regards