[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Sat Nov 2 23:33:37 PST 2002

As someone else pointed out previously, a "gamal shlomo" is a Praying
Mantis, not a grasshoper. So while the play-on-words of the name might be
nice, I'm not sure I'd like a picture of a Praying Mantis on my shirt-
consider this picture for example:
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2154.html

Yuck!

Offer Kaye