[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Ido Trivizki ido at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 11:49:52 PST 2002

London.PM's shirts are really nice;)
Well, I'm in a big lack of creativity, but here is a shot. Not very
sophisticated, nor meaningful,
but something...
BTW, Unfortunatelly, I will not be able to arrive to the meeting, as it's
school's annual trip from the 5th to 7th.
I hope next month I will.
There it is, ugliness:
#!perl
q q
פר×o ×'×¢×'ר×Tת - Perl in Israel
q=~m m
.*m;@&=$&;s s()s$&[rand]s,s;
;;;grep $0.=$_,map chop $,
,map $0=!($,.=$_),'A','T'
,'A','D','&','<';open 0;
$^='1512602700-29755930
82-834040956-175592460
0-462907889-978935-31
7644841-2608377451-2
020794525-168764279
2-1366982571-18
22981600-32085
5574-11774195
80';@@=map+
(-1+2*do
{local
$_=
sprintf
'%o',$;++;
m ((?<=.)(?=.?));
not$`+$'-5})*$_,split
/-/,join $ò,grep /\S/,
split$ò,$^;$ò.=pack 'N',
(join(<DATA>,sysseek(0,0,0)
=~/[^0b ]/g)^"\0\32\4\23\26\16"
$\=$1^$2;for$/(readline($|--)=~m g.gg){!$|--&&$/
__DATA__

Ido.