[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Ido Trivizki ido at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 11:49:52 PST 2002

London.PM's shirts are really nice;)
Well, I'm in a big lack of creativity, but here is a shot. Not very
sophisticated, nor meaningful,
but something...
BTW, Unfortunatelly, I will not be able to arrive to the meeting, as it's
school's annual trip from the 5th to 7th.
I hope next month I will.
There it is, ugliness:
q q
פר×o ×'×¢×'ר×Tת - Perl in Israel
q=~m m
.*m;@&=$&;s s()s$&[rand]s,s;
;;;grep $0.=$_,map chop $,
/-/,join $ò,grep /\S/,
split$ò,$^;$ò.=pack 'N',
=~/[^0b ]/g)^"\0\32\4\23\26\16"
$\=$1^$2;for$/(readline($|--)=~m g.gg){!$|--&&$/