[Perl] PerlPoint Lecture

Shlomi Fish shlomif at vipe.stud.technion.ac.il
Sat Nov 2 10:11:26 PST 2002

Check:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/Pres-Tools/Perl-Point/

Due to the fact that Reuven Lerner may be missing from the next meeting,
Gabor and I are each going to present another tool. My lecture about Perl
Point is available at this URL. Is it still not finished.

BTW, Gabor, I can send you the files I'll need to be present on your
laptop by E-mail so you can put it there. And it would be a good idea to
post an announcement about the meeting on IGLU now.

Shlomi Fish        shlomif at vipe.technion.ac.il