[Perl] Logo and T-shirts for perl.org.il

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Fri Nov 1 14:17:48 PST 2002

Hmm, I started to write this more than a month ago.
Maybe it is time to finish it and send it out.

Dear @,

on the YAPC I saw that a lot of the Perl Mongers groups have nice
T-shirts with their own logo and text.

What do you think about making one for us too ?
I certainly will print some but I need your help in the design.

First of all if we want to put a camel on the shirt we might need the
permission of O'Reilly and they might want to be also mentioned there.
I don't think it is a huge problem but maybe we want to be independent.

So what about having a grasshopper as our animal ? After all it is
called Gamal Shlomo, that is Shmuels Camel. It is sort of funny.
I think.

Maybe we should have an explanation in English and/or in obfuscated
Perl. Then we should have some text in Hebrew as well, right ?
Maybe something in Unicode ?

Can anyone think of some obfuscation in Perl and Hebrew ?
Ido maybe you ?

-- Gabor