[Perl] Displaying Images

nothingmuch nothingmuch at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 04:49:21 PST 2002

i think what you are trying to do is making a counter, made up of several
images...

the easiest way is to have them premade, and sitting somewhere (the
digits), and just set them up with perl generated HTML, or the tough
approach will be to generate a GIF.

would you give us more info about what you want to do?

Georges EL OJAIMI said at Ò[Perl] Displaying ImagesÓ.
[2002/03/15 11:02]