[Perl] Extract a Paragraph from a large file

Ariel E. Y. Brosh ariel at atheist.org.il
Sun Jun 30 20:11:11 PDT 2002

Many times we fetch the formatted HTML from the web in order to parse and
"steal" the data; reverse engineer from report to data.

HTML::TableExtract might do the job for you. I wrote myself (and never
uploaded) an extremely memory hungry alternative that parses all tables in
a page into a tree; do you think such a tool would be useful for people?
(Very memory hungry, as I said). I used it to "steal" wheather information
from several sites. (Today I fetch weather from METAR, if it helps
anybody)