[Perl] Extract a Paragraph from a large file

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Sun Jun 30 05:46:19 PDT 2002

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Georges EL OJAIMI wrote:

>     Hi,
>
> I have a large size HTML report with duplications generated from a
> database

I am not sure I understand. You don't have access to the original database
any more , only the html report and now you have to parse that ?
Wouldn't it be easier to fetch the data from the old database ?

in any case examples (but NOT in attached files !) are always usefull
and can get you faster and better help.
Of course, make sure you are not publishing sensitive data !

-- Gabor