[Perl] Extract a Paragraph from a large file

Georges EL OJAIMI G-OJAIMI at cyberia.net.lb
Sun Jun 30 02:18:07 PDT 2002

    Hi,

I have a large size HTML report with duplications generated from a
database containing ID number at first line then a table containing the
user entries, the IDs are separated by the same page break!
I'm trying to search for the ID number - which I did - then print after
it all the occurrences of the same ID!
It's somehow like searching in the sea but I need to organize this dummy
database because it contains important information and I want to import
the data to a new database on another platform but this time much more
structured!
Does anyone know how to extract only the needed data: (Starting from the
ID until reaching the BREAK) and repeating it all over the file for
another occurrences of the same ID.

Thanks for your help!