[Perl] Perl Mongers Meeting on June 13

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Tue Jun 4 02:59:59 PDT 2002

Hi All,

finally it is here:
This is an "official" invitation of the Modiin.pm (also know as
http://www.perl.org.il/ ) to the 2nd meeting.

Date: 13th June 2002 18:00, the lecture will start at 19:00
Location: to be announced later
Agenda: Reuven Lerner ( www.lerner.co.il ) will talk about
        internationalization
        localization
        Unicode
        Hebrew
        in Perl 5.8
Price: it will be free though contributions will be accepted.
Food: I'll try to buy enough food so we won't starve.

please RSVP to gabor at perl.org.il ASAP. I need to know how
many people to expect so I know how much food to buy.

Now that we have lecture we only need a place.
I'd like to held the meeting somewhere in the center (TA area)
that is the most convenient for most of the people.
Anyone has a suggestion and/or can offer a place where we
can have a meeting (we need a projector) ?

regards
-- Gabor
054-624648