[Perl] new company focusing on Perl

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Tue Jan 22 03:50:19 PST 2002

Hi guys,

I am happy to let you know about a new initiative of Reuven Lerner and me
to enlarge the Perl userbase in Israel.

We have joined forces and setup PTI (Perl Training Israel)
http://www.pti.co.il/ that will do everything one can do with Perl.
We belive that if we can show enough support for Perl from a local comapny
then more companies will decide to use the language.

We have already listed a few training courses from beginner to all kinds of
advanced topics and we also provide consulting and development work.

Please have a look at the site and let us know if there are courses you
would
like to take. (Then you only have to convince your bosses that it is worth
take the course :-).

Also there is a program we setup ( http://www.pti.co.il/recommend.pasp ).
People who recommend us to others will get discount in our courses or can
get
free books (and later other things) from us.

So if you know either places where Perl is in use and might need more
training
or if you know people whom might benefit from the use of Perl please
recommend
us to them.
Even if you don't know to whom to recommend us it will be good if you could
give us
the name of the person who is responsible for Training in your company.

The main fields where we think Perl can be used are System administration,
Web development, Configuration Management and QA.

regards
-- Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo