[Perl] (e)books

Gabor Szabo gabor at tracert.com
Thu Dec 12 16:16:26 PST 2002

Yair Doron wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do you have any good ebook regarding perl ?

Yair, you did not mention what level you are interested in.
In any case I now that http://www.manning.com/ is selling some of their
books in pdf format. I have the OOP book in that format but I cannot
give it away. They only cost $14 I think.

If you are also interested in dead-tree books you should look around in
our library, part of it you already saw on our meeting:
http://www.perl.org.il/books.html

We have two books for beginners: Elements of Programming which is for
people who don't have much background in Programming at all ann
Perl for C programmers for people that are ....   C programmers.

You can take any of them though I talked with Kfir that he might take
the Elements now.

regards