[Perl] undefind variable

Lior Amir lior at silicon-value.com
Tue Aug 27 01:06:34 PDT 2002

Im sorry but I pressed send before typing thanks....

--

    Lior Amir
system administrator

The information in this email, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL, and
is provided only to each addressee.  If you are not such an addressee, or an
agent or employee responsible for delivering this email to such addressee:
you have received this email in error; please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this email; delete this email; and any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email or information contained
herein, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.